Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AWR microwave office question

Status
Not open for further replies.

young.microwave.eng

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one
I'm going to draw the PCB of some transistor in microwave offic and save it to library to use in future.would you please help me ?

i am trying to desing a simple two-way wilkinson power divider by using AWR.I calculated the widths and lengths of the microstrip lines.And i draw them on the EM simulation layout.But i couldnt place the isolation resistor (2Zo) between two arms of the circuit.How can i describe resistance between two points on the design in EM Simulation layout in AWR.In CST user can specify RLC values between any points on the structure.But in AWR i couldnt find a way to describe.

dear eoncu
I've designd some power dividers using microwave office.but I did not use EM simulator.you cand simulate using
schematics and see the layout.I schematics you can add 2Z0 resistor.for sure the result is reliable.I made the simulated schematic and mesure the result.for sure this method can help you

Reactions: eoncu

eoncu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back