Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Auto routing in Allegro16.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcb87

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiii all,

Can anyone help me in autoruoting in allegro16.0
I have routed PCB's manually only.
So i am not familiar with the constraint settings which are to be given while auto routing the board.presently i'm working on motherboard.
it needs to meet with several constraints like etch length,impedence etc.

expecting reply soon..

hai pcb87,

your are working on Mother board PCB design, then if your do autorute it will not help to you. Please route mannualy.

Thanks,
R. Balasubramaniaraju

hI pcb87 :D,

For Board with Hign numbers of constraints it is prefered to route manually . But if you are working on SPB16.0 and you have license of Global Route Environment then your can atleast bundle your BUS routes properly guide them and finish the BUS routing easily. But you should have GRE fro that.

Thanks,

Mashak.M

why don't you use script for routing and do some section using script and some section using mannually. i did in our complex board this way after that we otimized it to 98% using script. my board is 16 layer
Script is good and quite easy also,

bye

How to use this script in auto routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back