Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assura RCX error:the LVS run used ?rulesFile which overrides the technology directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmitry_pr

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, all.
I use icfb 5.1.41, Assura 3.1.6 and UMC 0,18.
The DRC and LVS for my circuit is clean.
When I run Assura RCX, it says: Assura RCX run failed!

The log file says:

*Warning* avRCX: The LVS run used ?rulesFile, which overrides the technology directory operation. You must now use the rcxParameter ?rcxSetupDir <path/dir> in the rcxParameters section of the RSF to point to the directory containing the capgen files. A technology setting may be used in RCX only if technology was used in the LVS run.

Please advice me on this problem.

Thank you.

assura_tech.lib use

Please, anyone, help me solve this problem.

Thank you.

assura tech file

you haven't set the assura_tech.lib file while running lvs. choose techfile in run lvs form and then run rcx.

icfb rsf

Thank you, but it's not worked.

I set the assura_tech.lib file while running lvs and choose techfile in run lvs form.

Are there any ways to solve this problem?

assura_tech lib file

Have you selected which type of extraction from extractor and select the technology file. Also specify the the output files to some location say ./name

assura technology file

Check RSF. In the message of the program it is clearly told, what path to extract.rul in variable ?rulesFile and path in assura_tech.lib file do not match. If you use settings from assura_tech.lib file you should not specify path to extract.rul in LVS window manually. The same extraction rules must be used for both LVS and RCX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back