Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assura QRC setting problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

emax00

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am having problem with Assura QRC settings. The DRC and LVS runs fine but when the QRC run form is opened, I cannot select the "technology" from the drop down menu (somehow it is disabled) and if I set the "Setup Dir" correctly, QRC runs fine with successful extraction. If I use QRC Setup... I can select the technology from the drop down menu and can save the setup but somehow it does not appear in the QRC run form.

I know this problem is similar to the IBM pdk issue discussed before and there is lot of suggestions for that on the web but none of them works for me. I am using IC615 and Assura412 on RHEL machine. Any suggestion to resolve this annoying issue?

This is not an issue. This is to make sure someone does not change the technology during RC extraction.
QRC reads Technology information - from LVS.

I should ask you now : :)
While running LVS - did you select the "Technology" right? - if yes, then QRC run form will inherit that appropriately, then you should have option to change the extraction-process-corner [min, max, typ, or, maybe rc_max, c_max, r_min.. max_via. so on..] if available.
All these done typically by 2 files : namely :: "assura_tech.lib" + "techRuleSets" - although there are many more things.. [just that I don't want to make it too complex here]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back