Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASIC design HFSS +CADENCE VIRTUOSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shreehari.b

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I am Shreehari working as as Application engineer for RF and microwave Solutions.

I am trying to do RFIC simulation using Cadence virtuoso and HFSS.As part of it We have designed Custom IC using Cadence Virtuoso. To do the 3d EM simulation I am taking help of Ansys HFSS .
Virtuoso has HFSS solver on demand when its integrated with Ansys HFSS.I want to know how to invoke that HFSS solver in virtuoso environment. Using Scripts we have created layout integration in Virtuoso Environment.

Once you integrate with virtuoso HFSS and ANSYS EDT links will appear on Virtuoso GUI.From there we need to invoke HFSS solver ,and we need to import layer stack up.
What I need is I want to know the procedure to invoke HFSS solver on demand, selecting signals ,drawing extents and creating ports for calculation of S parameter.

Could you please help me in this regard if you have done similar activity within your experience ?

Thanks in Advance. “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back