Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone study the pape"A 14-Bit intrinsic Q2 Random Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

waosai

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have the following questions about this paper:
(1)why will the residue error be reduced by a factor of 2 in X and Y direction when using common centroid switching?
(2)why will the residue error be reduced by a factor of 4 in X and 8 in Y direction when using Q2 random walk switching?

The following picture is got by matalb but I don't think it is right when considering the above two questions.Anyone can help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: Anyone study the pape"A 14-Bit intrinsic Q2 Random

Do you happen to have the paper? Can you post it in your question so that we can have some idea of wha you are talking about?

willyboy19 said:
Do you happen to have the paper? Can you post it in your question so that we can have some idea of wha you are talking about?

The paper has been uploaded at :

waosai said:
I have the following questions about this paper:
(1)why will the residue error be reduced by a factor of 2 in X and Y direction when using common centroid switching?
(2)why will the residue error be reduced by a factor of 4 in X and 8 in Y direction when using Q2 random walk switching?

The following picture is got by matalb but I don't think it is right when considering the above two questions.Anyone can help me?

I have the same question.
And I also other question.
How do I generator the picture?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

yen,
I get the picture by the matlab function of meshgrid and surfl.
U should define the linear and parabolic curve like z=x+y and z=x^2+y^2 firstly.

I am also designing my DAC according to this paper.

my question is about the decoding logic, i am not clear how the paper implement the logic. And i think the conventional row-col decoder can do this job better.

Since all of us are interested in the same paper, maybe we can form a small team to discuss about it.

lovseed said:
I am also designing my DAC according to this paper.

my question is about the decoding logic, i am not clear how the paper implement the logic. And i think the conventional row-col decoder can do this job better.

Since all of us are interested in the same paper, maybe we can form a small team to discuss about it.

" A 12-bit intrinic accuracy high-speed cmos dac" has four row-col decoder(8×8).
I tried to use logics to generate a big row-col decoder(16×16).
But I think if your dac is high speed, this one is difficult.
And I think this paper maybe use verilog or other tools.
I don't know if my mind is correct. I think your idea is good. Maybe we can form a small team to discuss about it .

I have generate the decoding circuit using the method in paper "A 14-Bit intrinsic Q2 Random Walk DAC".

I agree to found a small team.These two papers are very classic in CSDAC design.
Who can organize this team?

willyboy19 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back