Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody used GSM modem (1900) from a known producer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GSM modem

If you speak about gsm embedded modems, then i know all of them are standard at commands modems, and the only diference from a cellular phones utilized as modem is that in the embedded one you don't have an integrated battery charge controller.
Maybe, as of i know, the S13m3ns models have to be the most standard and properly usables in this category; at this moment unfortunately i don't remember the exact name of the model from this producer, but you can perform a fast search on the site to find them.

Best regards

yes i know they're standard at commands, but i wasnt able to find a well-know manufacturer that's producing them; all i found were scketchy unheard-of companies

I've recently used FALCOM A2D, Siemens MC-35 and TELIT GM862 for a project, you can find infos at www.gm862.com, but there is also sagem...

Hi

I have used the Sony-Erickson GM29 embedded gsm modem

Easy to use + come with a disk of source code for C51 (don't use it write your own ! bed code ) + PDF file for instruction how to use

Be ewer of the connection to RS232 connector on the modem NO crossing wires

best

Bobi

Look on:

**broken link removed**

I posted here complete manual for MC35.

Mr.Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.