Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any suggestion on GPS with Bluetooth???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bless_fooling

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to try design a module include GPS and Bluetooth function
But I have some afraid the RF problem ,most the the Bluetooth TX 's interfering.
and gps ,bluetooth's PCB placement of course includethe antenna placement.
anybody can give me some suggestion or whether this idea is doable (design a module inlcue GPS and bluetooth)???
thanks in advance!!!!

The standard for coexistance on time shared basis is given in below link.
**broken link removed**

This issue is already adressed by TI by its NaviLink(TM) 6.0 (NL5500) solution. Visit Ti website. www.ti.com

consumer demand for GPS, Bluetooth wireless technology and FM radio in mobile handsets, Texas Instruments Incorporated (NYSE:TXN) (TI) today announced its NaviLink(TM) 6.0 (NL5500) solution, the industry's first single chip that combines assisted global positioning satellite (A-GPS), Bluetooth 2.1 and ultra low power technologies, as well as FM receive/transmit capabilities.

also
**broken link removed**

Regards
GV

any good idea about the antenna PCB placement???

If you are not fooling us this is an best idea...

If you have updateds about this post here..
we are eagerly waiting for you discovery

with regards
Pcup

Asus engineers were able to create such a device :)
**broken link removed**
so, try your luck

I worked on such a chip design about two years ago and as far as I know it was done. For my time all Bluetooth problems were solved and it worked well together with GPS. There was some problem with placing FM antenna into phone case together with all other antennas and FM antenna was the biggest. I was moved to another projects and do not know exactly what happen later, but I think that everything was okay and technology already used for at least a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back