Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any resources on RFID system design

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlchan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,
I am going to do a project on RFID system and I actually don't have much idea on how to design it, can anyone suggest some good web site that contains the technical information on how to design. Thanks for any advice.

I don't think you cn design a whole RFID system which is just too large for just one or few persons to do. However, you could try to design a small part or block of it with limited resource available. For example, you could design the antenna for tags or the antenna for the readers. You can also try to design the receiver and transmiitter for the reader. To start with, you can download the specification of a particular RFID standard, study it, decide which block to design and start the design.

Thanks, then can you suggest some links to find those RFID specifications?

Also you can search for Chips or readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back