Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any gentleman can help me to do a full-customized atenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronwlee

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

My research lab needs a low profile implantable antenna. Right now, we just have some vague specs
1) MICS /UWB/ ISM/ WLAN ALL THESE BANDS are acceptable to us (my concern is if you choose higher frequencies, probably you will get more difficulties )
2) low profile: at most 20x20 mm square
3) Can it be packaged in ABS
4) At most we can feed 5mW into this antenna

We can pay you up to 2K to do this

Thanks

Aaron

I think that the biggest problem is not 20x20mm antenna. Depends on your application you probably need to chose the frequency first. It looks like you have a medical application and for medical implantable device there are some critical parameters like power consumption, EMC with other medical and non-medical devices, MTBF and so on. This is the serious work and you must consider all critical factors, not only antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back