Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antenna designing software

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many threads here about EM software. Firstly you should have a look at those. I personally like FEKO and HFSS. FEKO is easier to use I think. Although it is not as popular as HFSS it is an accurate and respected German Software. However if you are going to make a simple design try to find a cheaper or free software that makes some formula based calculations. it will take u a long time to learn to use HFSS or FEKO.

Hello,
You can try the free software in the book: "Antenna Engineering Using Physical Optics: Practical CAD Techniques and Software (Artech House Antenna Library) " of Thomas Milligan. This book contains a complete Matlab codes which can help you to design and simulate dishes based on Physical Optics methods. It's easy to use and the results are accurate. You can even simulate Cassegrain dishes and Horns structures. You have also the codes in C or Fortran.
Cheers

I suggest one software to buy SATSOFT. Please consider many improvements to SATSOFT, and surely order an annual support suggesting these upgrades (ASU) contract when you go for purchasing the software. You will get automatic software upgrades along with technical support needed for further enhancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back