Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifying output signal from 5V using load cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf1364

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi dear friends
i have a load cell and i want to amplify output signal from 5v,that mean i want when i push load cell the output signal increase than +5v and when i pull it the out put signal decrease from +5v . i try several circuit for that but i cant earn any good result .do you have any practical circuit for me?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

load cell output

What types of circuits have you tried? What results are you getting?

If I understand you correctly, it looks like you want to have a digital output: 0V if the force is blow a certain threshold, +5V if it's above the threshold. You would need a to have comparator somewhere in your system.

741 loadcell amplifier circuit

If kender is right, I guess you need a difference amplifier (opamp) and a schmitt-trigger (also opamp).

Combine those two :D

ad524+circuit

Prototyp_V1.0 said:
If kender is right, I guess you need a difference amplifier (opamp) and a schmitt-trigger (also opamp).

Combine those two :D
tanks for your guidance but i think your circuits is not practical , and i tried with some
op amp circuits and i could amplify the output signal but i want output changes from +5volt , you know i want a practical circuit that can control and amplify output together. :|:|:|:|:|:|

load cell practical ckt

I'm not sure I fully understand the problem. A tip is that ground symbol on the substractor circuit doesn't need to be 0 volt.

Another thing is that you might need an instrumental amplifier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumentation_amplifier

In my first reply I added a schmitt-trigger, but I don't know if you really need it.

Maybe if you explain once more the aplication of your circuit, I can help. Eg: What voltages does your load cell output (in details)? And what output voltages do you want? 0-5Volts?

load cell to instrumental amplifier

DEar fellow,

i did this project 3 years ago, i used Instrumentation Amplifier .... u can use any instrumentation amplifier from Analog Devices

i developed this for Cement factory,

~AM

ad524 to load cell

you need a instrumentation amp for this .... because load cell max output woukd be say 10mV , for full scale deflection . u need ad7796 to amplify the signal ....... and then convert from adc ........go for ad7796 datasheet.... everything will be clear.........

load cell to instrumental amp

Prototyp_V1.0 said:
I'm not sure I fully understand the problem. A tip is that ground symbol on the substractor circuit doesn't need to be 0 volt.

Another thing is that you might need an instrumental amplifier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumentation_amplifier

In my first reply I added a schmitt-trigger, but I don't know if you really need it.

Maybe if you explain once more the aplication of your circuit, I can help. Eg: What voltages does your load cell output (in details)? And what output voltages do you want? 0-5Volts?
hi ,
i have an model uu-k100 ,that has 10mv-50mv out put but you know i want amplify signal around 0-10v and when i pull or push(Press) it i want to have out put signal changes from +5volt.
for example :this cell when i press it powerfully output is around -4mv and i want convert it to a number below +5v(until 0v ) and too when i pull it powerfully output is around 50mv i want convert it to above
+5v(until 10v). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Added after 1 hours 56 minutes:

ashad said:
DEar fellow,

i did this project 3 years ago, i used Instrumentation Amplifier .... u can use any instrumentation amplifier from Analog Devices

i developed this for Cement factory,

~AM
hi
i tried this circuit in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumentation_amplifier but unfortunately i had no success and output signal had not any change after 7oKgf .
and i want it changes until 100kgf linearity.
can you send your circuit for me :?:

load cell op amp circuit

Any Body Help me??????
plz help me .................
i try,,,, make this amplifier with AD524 but i dont have any good result.......

my problem in this circuit (Ad524) is noise......

it means that output of my circuit have noise and a-stable........

help me plz..................:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back