Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternatives to view tr0 (wave file)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmood.n

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There are a lot of posts regarding how to open tr0 (hspice wave output) files. I tried nearly all of them. However, None of them worked for me.

I have run hspice and with avanwaves, I can see the output waves. Problem is that, when I print the waves in to a pdf file, the figure has really bad shape. For example, the y-axis took all the height of the paper. There is no option for restricting the print region.

I also tried cosmosscope. This one is better but prints the waves in stack mode. When I right click in the graph window and select "unstack waveforms", I don't see any merged/overlayed waves.

I also tried Electric, XCircuit, kjwaves, jtr0view, gwaves but most of them fails to open tr0 file. I wonder what can I do?

Please see the attached files.

View attachment awaves.pdf

View attachment cosmos.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back