Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Allegro- How to identify Unplaced nets??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Moses

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi mate...

I am using allegro 16.2 pcb editor, where i have designed one small circuit. i have completed up to tracing. here but only one net is missing without placing which i couldnt identify.. plz help me to solve this issue. thank u so much..

Prince

Hi Prince,

That is not possible either the net is not present in netlist or you have set no rats property. You can check 100% routability through setup - Drawing options.

Regards
Pras

hi sir..

I thank u so much for your immediate reply.. While following this path, display--> status, it s showing that layout has one unrouted net.. where can i check 100% route availability?? Plz show me the path.... thank u so much..

Prince Moses,

There is icon on top left side, click that,, It is Rats-ON,, that will display un-routed net or try to generate report for un-connected pin report (Tools--> report) and chk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back