Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS1278 with FPGA- need advice, feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

higildedzest

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ads1278

hi,guys
now i have a problem about using the code in FPGA to control the ADS1278 .who have experience do this job ?please give some advice ,thank you very much.

ADS1278 with FPGA

I didn't use ADS1278 but other serial interfaced ADC. You need a SPI-like serial transmitter to set operation parameters (e.g. sampling rate, gain) and multi channel serial receiver for the data. Basically these are simple shift registers. For initial configuration, also a simple state machine is required to sequentially send multple parameters.

Re: ADS1278 with FPGA

FvM said:
I didn't use ADS1278 but other serial interfaced ADC. You need a SPI-like serial transmitter to set operation parameters (e.g. sampling rate, gain) and multi channel serial receiver for the data. Basically these are simple shift registers. For initial configuration, also a simple state machine is required to sequentially send multple parameters.

thank you for your answering my question.do you have some codes about this job, which you have written before.please email it to me as a reference or some website i can look for some information on it.
thank you again.
with my best wishes and regards to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.