Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ac to dc convertor control

Status
Not open for further replies.

halee awan

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i want to make basic level ac to dc convertor controller project any who0 have idea cct etc plz inform me

what kind of controller in conversion of AC to DC

i think there is no need for that at all

then what do u want to do with controller

The very famous architecture is the TL494 IC and PC AT/ATX power supplies. There are tons of related files on the internet, just "google", download, and studying. Easy to practise with any PC power supply units.

nguyennam

ehsanelahimirza said:
what kind of controller in conversion of AC to DC

i think there is no need for that at all

then what do u want to do with controller

simple basic level ,

mean if we apply 220 to the step down transformer and o/p is 12v ac and the it fed to the ac to dc covertor controller whose rectifcation can be controlled

build the full wave bridge rectifier....You only need four diodes for the circuit....If you will to have a better shape on the output (less ripple), you need to place a capacitor in parallel to the load...

Status
Not open for further replies.