Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About the use of PVCVS in Cadence analogLib

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaom9

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pvcvs

Hi,
I want to know the use of PVCVS component in Cadence analogLib.
When I used it in a circuit simulation, but it failed because of the setting of PVCVS.
I want to find the guide o f it, but there is nothing to be value in the introduction of the analogLib.

I want to use it the follow the source of input port, but I don't know how to set it and what are the meaning of every port of this component.

Can any one tell me about it, please?

The introduction of it is as follow:

Polynomial Voltage Controlled Current Source

A polynomial voltage controlled current source in which the symbol varies with the number of controlling voltages. A vector of coefficients specifies the polynomial function that defines the relationship between the output current and the controlling voltages. You must specify at least one coefficient.

For a polynomial in M variables a1, a2, ... am, the polynomial function F(a0,a1,...,am) is given by:

F = c0 + c1 * a1 + c2 * a2 + ...

+ c(m+1) * a1^2 + c(m+2) * a1 * a2 +...

+ c(2m+1) * a2^2 + c(2m+2) * a2 * a3 +...

where the 'c's are coefficients of the polynomial terms.

Thank you!
Best regards

66_1215696472.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back