Not open for further replies.

lhlbluesky

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to test opamp site:www.edaboard.com

for a full differential gain-boosted opamp,which parameters should be tested?such as gain,PM,GBW(main opamp \ gain-boost opamp \ cmfb circuit),PSRR,CMRR,offset and so on.any other needed?

besides,another question,how to test the above parameters,especially for PSRR,CMRR , offset and any other important parameters? are there some related papers or some detailed advice?

i have designed a full differential gain-boosted opamp,but i don't know how to test the above parameters?pls help me.thanks.

gain boost differential

As the design is DIDO ( may be rail - rail ) , hence check the consistency of the transconductance in the total input range . If the input stage is designed using level shifter than the checking is easy ( Just sweep the bias point ) . Consider the case of a TL based input stage where we have sweep the controlled current source value .

The above describes the testing of input stage depending on the input stage topology.

as far as the parameter are considered , they cover almost all parameter.

as far as testing is considered , please refer to the Grey,Mayer 9 (chap 12 ).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…