Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about test of full differential gain-boosted opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhlbluesky

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to test opamp site:www.edaboard.com

for a full differential gain-boosted opamp,which parameters should be tested?such as gain,PM,GBW(main opamp \ gain-boost opamp \ cmfb circuit),PSRR,CMRR,offset and so on.any other needed?

besides,another question,how to test the above parameters,especially for PSRR,CMRR , offset and any other important parameters? are there some related papers or some detailed advice?

i have designed a full differential gain-boosted opamp,but i don't know how to test the above parameters?pls help me.thanks.

gain boost differential

As the design is DIDO ( may be rail - rail ) , hence check the consistency of the transconductance in the total input range . If the input stage is designed using level shifter than the checking is easy ( Just sweep the bias point ) . Consider the case of a TL based input stage where we have sweep the controlled current source value .

The above describes the testing of input stage depending on the input stage topology.

as far as the parameter are considered , they cover almost all parameter.

as far as testing is considered , please refer to the Grey,Mayer 9 (chap 12 ).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back