Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About manufacturing solar-cell and circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog2mari

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I made a simple USB portable charger by using solar cells.
First I bought two solar cell modules with a size (8x16) and a well optimized circuit where there's three node (Load, Battery, Solar cell).

So I simply connected all three nodes to its appropriate connections. For example, two solar cells to its node, LED to Load, and Battery to Battery. However, it doesn't work at all. I don't know why it does not work. I'm sure no any problem or defect regarding connections.

Please, help me. I'd like to run it at the day and charge my electronic products.

Hi,
What about step by step methode pls?
Chek it i.e. as only one solar cell is in system, maybe you should measure its output voltage(load less & with load), btw; is to assume that you have enough light over the solar cell?
Has it output voltage i.e. if you dont apply some load to it?
Has the battery energy(i.e. alone too), I mean; is it charged, or is "full down"?
Are all polarities OK?
Its problematic to say some thing if you can not give a sketch over your system...

K.

Status
Not open for further replies.