Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About analog IP design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My company want to publish a book of SoC design flow. I will write the section of 'analog IP design'.

Who can give me some books, papers or any information about analog IP design(or flow).

Thanks a lot!!

u can get alot of usefull helps in e-book download/upload party of this site.
enjoy

whats special about Analog IP.. any way it is given as GDS ... think its similar to the custom IC design where in u sell it to the customer...

arno_a_boy said:
u can get alot of usefull helps in e-book download/upload party of this site.
enjoy

It would be very appreciate that you can give some link

search on the fabs websites, where they have listed lots of IPs. You can get better idea about.

Analog IP design, I think it is not easy, because the analog circuit is dependent on process.

I think there is not a such book that describes all analog ip characteristics. You must expend much time to search the data you need.

Best Regards
Analog_starter

Try this one.

Springer - A Platform-Centric Approach to System-on-Chip (SOC) Design

Question said:
My company want to publish a book of SoC design flow. I will write the section of 'analog IP design'.

Who can give me some books, papers or any information about analog IP design(or flow).

Thanks a lot!!

there is no book publised for IP design
just design a circuit that can reused for many process is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back