Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

9x20 Southwestern bell LCD display

Status
Not open for further replies.

izua

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've received a display from a broken fixed (non-mobile) phone. I've been told nothing more than this.

The display has 9x20 tiny characters (counted..). It's not a color display. I also received an enclosure with it. It has got a lm3578 SMPS regulator, and a bunch of transistors. That's pretty much everything on the electronics side, so I hint it has no interface. Oh, it also has two ribbons connectors of 20 pins each.

I got it with an enclosure - It has 14 keys, and a red led in the top right corner. I'll post pictures soon for more details.

There's also 'Southwestern bell' written on the bottom of the enclosure, with the old logo, before AT&T. That's pretty much it.

The closest thing/device that uses this LCD is the CIP210 VoIP phone [datasheet here].

It looks like the display on this guy: **broken link removed**

Can anyone help me with a PDF for the LCD, interface example, code, specs, timings, waveforms, anything? This thing has a ton of hackvalue. Thanks.

edit: pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back