Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 problem in astable mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

riyaj

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m getting problem in 555 astable mode...
actually m using 555 to generate 5 frequencies so m putting a switch after R2 resistor keeping R1 fixed n c=1uf..
we know when it is open output should b high and when close output should b low...
but it is not giving the correct output...y???

Dear riyaj
Hi
What do you mean by :
" generate 5 frequencies "?
and i can't understand , that what is your accurate problem ! can you attach your schematic ? and tell me a bit more explanation about what is your problem exactly ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

see d ckt attach...we i close d switch d MULTIMETER reading should be 0V and when i release d switch reading shold be Vcc(9v riyaj.png)...
but it doesn't happen when u continuously switch on off the switch....
i mean when i open d switch reading is still 0v it should be Vcc(9v)

actually my aim is to blink the leds when i closed d switch and off the leds when i open d switch
but what happens is when i closed open d switch continuously leds are blinking always inspite i hv opened d switch

actually my aim is to blink the leds when i closed d switch and off the leds when i open d switch
I think you can do that with one 555. Try this circuit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back