Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

500 points for naming a new PIC Microcontroller book

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuevarde said:
Where i can download ur book???

I´m interested on that...

Sounds really good....

i have uploaded your books here::

-->>

you can download from there.

how about the name

"PIC in Blue Room"

I asking about the book of that post...

The name of that book "Projects Bluebook";

Blueroomelectronics choose the name

on a contest and the 1st price was 500 points...

And interested on that book "Projects Bluebook"...

Someone knows the link for download it...

Thanks folks...

H_D_R said:
fuevarde said:
Where i can download ur book???

I´m interested on that...

Sounds really good....

i have uploaded your books here::

-->>

you can download from there.

link has been changed..

please go here...
-->>

-->>

Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers: Principles and Applications

vineethn said:
Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers: Principles and Applications

Search in Google..
or some of eBook sites also available in posts.

Please search properly, you will get definitely..

all the best..

The Amityville PIC, 101 ways your PIC can kill people and pets with supernatural help. (Uses 5 at a time to form a PentaPIC(tm) to hold the demons..)

Score! I just won 3769 PICs for $127.23 + shipping off eBay, now what the hell do I do with them?

Alan69 said:
The Amityville PIC, 101 ways your PIC can kill people and pets with supernatural help. (Uses 5 at a time to form a PentaPIC(tm) to hold the demons..)

Score! I just won 3769 PICs for $127.23 + shipping off eBay, now what the hell do I do with them?
Might make an interesting mosaic lamp shade, excuse me, mosaic wall (grin)...

<added>
can you provide the link to that closed auction? I'd love to see that...

Mike said:
Alan69 said:

Might make an interesting mosaic lamp shade, excuse me, mosaic wall (grin)...

<added>
can you provide the link to that closed auction? I'd love to see that...

Ah lol, I should have put quotes, that was a second suggestion, since quite a few PICs etc change hands on eBay.. Actually though I have seen similar since sometimes there simply aren't many people on any given night, and not many bidding on large quantities. Have probably 5 or 10 K PICs on hand myself, hard to pass up getting 900 c711s for $35 etc etc. Could always sell them back off later for at least what I paid, and have to grab the real deals when they come around..

Later,
Alan

blueroomelectronics
Pic unleashed Projects
:D

Understanding
PIC Microcontrollers
using Blueroom Smart kits

PIC Microcontrollers
a glance at future

I usually go to www.gettextbooks.com for all the best deal books with just type in book's name, author's name, or other information.

Added after 4 minutes:

Sometimes going to Google Book with the book's name will give you general feel of the contents within.

"Everything you always wanted to know about gardening!"

Who cares if it's false advertising, it will sell 10x as many copies and 30% won't take it back, you'll be rich! :) It's sad people are that dumb but probably true enough..

Understanding
PIC Microcontrollers
using Blueroom Smart kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back