Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4x4 keypad interfacing to 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayhem

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
I've interfaced a 4x4 keypad to 8051 and its working properly and showing result on LCD. Actually my project is to transmit data through zigbee nodes which is serially connected to micro controller.
Now i want to connect 4 nodes and it should be like if i press '1' on keypad the message should be transferred to the first node connected to host and if i press '2' the message should be transferred to the second node and so on. the message is also entered through the same keypad.

I need help in modifying the c code for first entering the choice and then entering data through keypad. I've the written code for everything, i'll make a separate function of each of them and i want them to be executed on push of a button.

By message transfer, do you mean a direct pin to pin transfer or using some communication protocol?

On every button press send some code along with the data from zigbee ( controller to zigbee is serial comm).
Upn receiving data every node will check for the special character sent in the message and validate with its code stored by user, if both the character codes match then do the work or else exit the loop without doing anything.

what do you mean by 8051????????

i'm interfacing the keypad and the LCD to Philips P89LV51RD2 development kit.
i'm using flash magic to dump the program into the 8051 micro controller..

Attachments

• DSC03070.JPG
    DSC03070.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:

hi and salam to every one

i want to know (if some one can help me ishall be very thankful to him/her)
i am using 89c51 (code must be in assembly language) to interface it with 8 seven segment display
and i want to " scroll "message on it

" HELLO BIL "

but im not gettig how to do this,,,,
plz
help me and guide me about POV (PERSISTANCE OF VISSION),,how can we calculate it on 8051 assembly language code
plz
plx
plz help me
waitng for your nice reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back