Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433 MHz Transmitter & Receiver without using modules or modems

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetallicMan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have a project that i am really confused. I am trying to do a transmitter which works on 433MHz but without using the kits like UDEA or any module devices can anybody help ?

What's your particular question with designing a 433 MHz wireless system? You can e.g use transmitter/receiver ICs from manufacturers as Hope RF, TI, Analog Devices and others. They have application notes and reference designs. A profound knowledge of RF engineering and respective instrumentation is required anyway.

P.S.: LPRS, a UK RF module vendor, has a nice calculation on its website about the tradeoff between using modules and designing your own RFIC solution. You'll possibly want to correct some numbers, but it's worth considering.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

A have good experiences with ADF7020 transceiver - FSK an ASK modulation, both freq band 433 and 868 MHz for further design, both transmitter and receiver in single package, also AD has no single receiver, only transceivers, transmitter is available in package alone, but why use two different devices, when the price is very similar.

wel, anybody knows the source of ready made wireless transmitter/receiver module.

Try RFM50 from HOPE RF.

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

wel, anybody knows the source of ready made wireless transmitter/receiver module.

means you need manufacturer of RF modules? or ready wireless product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back