Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3Axis Accelerometer(LIS3DH) code help needed urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

TejaswiniGowda

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm using LIS3DH 3-axis accelerometer interfaced with the microcontroller, I'm supposed to simulate "HARSH ACCELERATION" & "HARSH BREAKING". Currently using my driver code, I'm able to read X,Y,Z axis values via interrupt. This is interfaced via SPI to microcontroller. But I'm not able to simulate exactly "HARSH ACCELERATION" & "HARSH BREAKING" by taking values, please if anyone has worked on it, let me know what values to be taken as threshold to simulate above mentioned conditions.

I'm reading X,Y,Z axis values & comparing with the set threshold of +1g to simulate "HARSH ACCELERATION" & -1g to simulate "HARSH BREAKING", with output data rate of 25Hz. please let me know if anyone has worked on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back