Not open for further replies.

Electronics_chaitanya

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello All

i want to design a lock in amplifier having frequency range of 40MHz.Actually i want to demodulate signal having frequency about 35 MHz.

I have searched on net but the amplifier i am getting are so much costly.Can you suggest any other way like Lab View for implementation of Lock in Amplifier.

In fact i m confused that is PC capable to accept such high speed (35MHz) signals? if yes then which port should i use for this app.

Any help is really appreciated actually we r gonna making life saving medical device.

-Regards

You need to clearly distinguish between signal bandwidth and carrier frequency. That may help clarify your specification.

Hello

Thanks for replay.Actually i am transmitting LASER modulated at frequency of 35MHz.I am using Crystal for giving 35MHz pulses to LASER diode and at receiving end i m using photo diode to obtain that 35MHz signal back.I want to just measure phase difference between transmitted and received signal.
but as per our professor at receiving end i must use lock in amplifier because received signal is consist lot of noise.

i have found a lock in amplifier on Google SRS810/SRS830. but its reference signal frequency is just only 120KHz.So can i use it? sorry for such question actually i am new to lock in amplifiers.

-regards

Status
Not open for further replies.