Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

35Mhz Bandwidth Lock In Amplifier design help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronics_chaitanya

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello All

i want to design a lock in amplifier having frequency range of 40MHz.Actually i want to demodulate signal having frequency about 35 MHz.

I have searched on net but the amplifier i am getting are so much costly.Can you suggest any other way like Lab View for implementation of Lock in Amplifier.

In fact i m confused that is PC capable to accept such high speed (35MHz) signals? if yes then which port should i use for this app.

Any help is really appreciated actually we r gonna making life saving medical device.

-Regards

You need to clearly distinguish between signal bandwidth and carrier frequency. That may help clarify your specification.

Hello

Thanks for replay.Actually i am transmitting LASER modulated at frequency of 35MHz.I am using Crystal for giving 35MHz pulses to LASER diode and at receiving end i m using photo diode to obtain that 35MHz signal back.I want to just measure phase difference between transmitted and received signal.
but as per our professor at receiving end i must use lock in amplifier because received signal is consist lot of noise.

i have found a lock in amplifier on Google SRS810/SRS830. but its reference signal frequency is just only 120KHz.So can i use it? sorry for such question actually i am new to lock in amplifiers.

-regards

Status
Not open for further replies.