Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

32nm CMOS technology file

Status
Not open for further replies.

taranom1

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!
I need 32nm technology file to simulate a full adder using hspice.
I found ptm technology file for nmos and pmos, but the full adder didnot have a correct output pulse.
I would be very grateful if everyone ‎could guide me.

Last edited by a moderator:

You may use some academic tech files from universities , like ASU, if you just need it to do your own academic projects. : )

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used the asu library, but I don`t know whitch of the models in http://ptm.asu.edu should I use. I used bulk-cmos model generated by online tool in nano-Cmos part of asu website. But I don`t know how to get technology specifications like Leff, Tox and Rdsw.

Did you ever check the PTM model files? You can find therein tox (1.4nm) and rdsw. Leff is an abbreviation for several different parameters - so I'm not sure which one you think of.

Which model file? Use that one which fits better for your application. Check the differences in the model files. E.g. rdsw is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back