Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3.3volts Regulated Supply reqd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hai
i planing to use pc usp 5 volt supply. my circuits working with dual (+/-3.3 volt )supply please suggest some ideas and dc to dc coverter for +/-3.3 volt .

thanks

As the level and phase issues have been clarified, I think you can go ahead and connect this GPS receiver to MAX232 as per your circuit (I don't think 22kΩ is necessary) ..

Regards,
IanP

UroBoros

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hai
Tested OK. The Module is outputting 6 sentences each second .As I have placed the unit now in indoors the data seems nonsense, some series of zeros . preceeded by NMEA headers.(Format is Ok)

Now I have to configure this module to out only lattitude and longitude as for now. For that i have to input sentences(SET) into the unit.

Any Words of caution?

also next stage Place this unit outdoors and bring this data some 5 meters indoors.

Thanks a lot for the help

With regards

picstudent

5m of shielded cable shouldn't be a problem ..
You can send data and power through the same cable ..

Regards,
IanP

UroBoros

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.