Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please can anyone help me with Additional Proteus Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

compaq47

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi please i would like to have more library for Proteus ver 7.1
thanks peeps!!!:roll:;-):!::!::!:

There are not any additional libraries for proteus , there are only the ones sold by labcenter, I hope you are not asking for them :evil:.
From time to time a see a post about custom components in proteus but not libraries with many components.

Alex

alright thanks, how about the custom components like a transformer? i need only a transformer to simulate a power supply.

there are several transformers in proteus but they are not named transformers.
Open the component dialog and write TRAN-, you will see four models, also add VSINE in the project as the AC voltage source for the transformer

Alex

thanks it was useful but how can i change it for it to regulate from 200v, 60hz into 12v?

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

thanks it was useful but how can i change it for it to regulate the input of 200v, 60hz into the output of 12v?

double click the transformer and change the transformer ratio, or since the default is 1/1 use a 12V AC source in the primary and also set the source frequency to 60Hz

Alex

there are several transformers in proteus but they are not named transformers.
Open the component dialog and write TRAN-, you will see four models, also add VSINE in the project as the AC voltage source for the transformer

Alex

hi,
may i know wat do u mean by adding VSINE in the project? it is adding in a alternator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back