Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10Ah ups battery charger schematic needed. . . . .help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jami007

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone plz send me schematics for 5 to 10Ah ups battery schematics. i've to submit my final year project at the end of june 2010. . . . . .

use 230vac 0-15vac 5amp transfr. add br 10w10 bridge (u can use 1n5408 diode1*4)
use 2200mfd/ 35vdc cap , use lm317t as an voltage regulator set the o/p to 13.8vdc
now u can charge 5 to 10amp battery.

....:D:D:D

10AH is not a big battery, so the charger doesn't need to be to complicated ..

Here are descriptions of suitable chargers based on the popular voltage regulators, namely the LM317, the LM350 and L200:
**broken link removed**
It looks like the version based on the LM317 would be just the right size .. see picture below ..

IanP
:D

thanks bro, but ups uses 100-110AH battery, and its not small. . . . . . . :)

jami007 said:
can anyone plz send me schematics for 5 to 10Ah ups battery schematics. i've to submit my final year project at the end of june 2010. . . . . .
Its your project and you expect some one else to do your home work?...Intresting..

jami007 said:
thanks bro, but ups uses 100-110AH battery, and its not small. . . . . . . :)
Than is your title of topic (& your begining texts too)WRONG!! :-(
K.

my project is a sine wave ups and i completed the inverter design and now converting it into a ups. i dont have time to design a power supply of 10-20A thats why I call for help. i made a mistake in writing spec. i need 10-20A charger or power supply schematics

jami007

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi Moderator,
OK_sorry!
regards
K.

here are some solar battery charger schematics

Attachments

• Solar.zip
    374.8 KB · Views: 213

here is a battery charger circuit

Attachments