Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altera SignalTap changed my design ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspirinnnnn

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a project ,every time i add some node in the signaltap II the outcome is wrong ,but if i remove those node ,the outcome is right. i am so confused,is it possible that signaltap II changed my design ?

If adding SignalTap brings up erroneous behaviour, the error has usually been in the design before. I presume, that SignalTap doesn't cause new timing violations, which can happen in some cases.

If adding SignalTap brings up erroneous behaviour, the error has usually been in the design before. I presume, that SignalTap doesn't cause new timing violations, which can happen in some cases.
I recompiled the design in quartus 9.0 It worked well, So I think it is timing violation caused the problem, maybe 10.1 just don't work well for timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back