Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

selective SDF annotation in a SoC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jglezp

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sdf backannotate+configuration file

I am new on doing this. I need to do a kind of selcetive back annotation for a SoC for gate level simulations. This is using VCS tool.

The point is that we have digital and analog modules, and i have a netlist and sdf file compraising all the design since they come after P&R. Also we have some BFMs on our Test Env replacing some real modules. The issue is that when compiling I get several errors from the annotation part saying that several modules don't match for the sdf. And of course the simulation dosen't go through.

I am wondering if somebody knows a clean way to selectivally enable/disable the back-annotation of each sublock in a SoC and/or enable disable the timing checkings.

I am wondering what to use either some plusargs for VCS tool or to request the SDF file modification from the guy that generated the Netlist and SDF files....

Thanx in advance...:::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back