Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I set input and output separably for my PIC16F877A according to IC input/output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeck_bad

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello.. i want to design IC tester and i'm using PIC16F877A to test my ICs. every IC has its own input and output and not same for each ICs. i want to test ic from 7400 family.

Can i set Input and output severally for my PIC16F877A according to ICs input output?

input ic7400

The lines on the PIC16F877A are programmable, they can be made inputs or outputs.
Therefore, you can simply send a command to the PIC and tell it what chip it needs to test and based on that you define the I/O lines as inputs or outputs and test the appropriate logic function.

Input and output

hm... my problem is i cannot store ics test pattern because the PIC cannot be made input or output many time. input for IC 7400 and input for IC 7402 are not same. Output also not same.. how can i test this ic using PIC..

Input and output

Add a flash memory in the system to store the test vectors of ics that you want to test.

Input and output

pic is flash memory too right

Status
Not open for further replies.