Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lectures or textbooks related to high-speed wireline circuits and systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashin

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am a graduate student doing research on high-speed wireline electrical link.
I am looking for lectures or textbooks that covers basic knowledge, trends, circuit and systems design for this topic.
Could anyone please point me on this?

Thanks in advance.
David

For lecture notes, I would look at Sam Palermo's class notes at Texas A&M

Hi tenso,
thanks for your reply.
I have those already, but wonder if there is video lectures that can elaborate on his lecture notes.
Do you know if there is?

Thank you.
David

Hi tenso,
thanks for your reply.
I have those already, but wonder if there is video lectures that can elaborate on his lecture notes.
Do you know if there is?

Thank you.
David

Don't think the faculty at Texas A&M record their lectures for the general public. Palermo is a Stanford guy and some of his material might be from faculty over there. Stanford recorded lectures for the graduate ee classes are only for students. If you do come across video lectures on this topic, do let me know. Would be something I would be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.