Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cannot generate calibreview pop-up after PEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeHalo

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I ran into a problem after finishing PEX in calibre. I want to generate a caliberview after PEX in order to run post-layout simulation, however, the "caliberview setting" pop-up does not appear after correctly running PEX. I wonder what`s wrong with the seetings. Here is a picture of the settings. Screen.jpg

Thanks!
Best,

Why do you need a pop up window?
If you selected Calibre View as output post-layotu netlist format, the extraction tool should just generate it. Check your directory, for the presence of this file.

Hi timof,
I mean, if I select Calibre View as output netlist format, some setup options the should appear. I attached a picture to show the pop-up.shot.jpgBut nevermind, the problem is solved by restart Virtuoso:) Thanks!

OK, thanks.
Indeed, some problems go away after you restart Virtuoso.
It's probably the first thing to try, when debugging such problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back