Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

guide me in buying electronics components listed below for pic16f877a based projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerskm

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to develop line following robot project please guide me in buying accessories for that through online .i am from south india.

then also some of the interfaces to develop projects listed below

1)bluetooth module
2)wifi
3)zigbee
etc...

please guide me step by step to develop projects..i am new to hardware..

is this possible to connect with PIC16F877A ??

then brother i need to clarify some points..
i am going to design line following robot as my first project, i am in confusion to choose the motors for that ,kindly explain the motor ratings ,rpm and load conditions for choosing a motor..

i need to transmit the signals from one pic to another pic..i would like transmit via RF .Is it possible to connect with PIC.
if possible suggest me the RF TX AND RF TX for small range .and also the protocol for connecting RF TX AND RF RX.

For short range within 100 meters you can use this **broken link removed**

If you use mikroC Compiler then you can use manchester encoding with this RF module. It connects to PIC using UART. If your Robot doesn't send back any data to master controller then you only need receiver at the robot side and transmitter at the controller side else you need RF pair at both side. You need to append something like TxM, TxS so that receiver at robot only responds to data if TXM is received and controller responds only if TxS is received. TxM is sent by master controller and TxS is sent by Robot side micro.

do we have to use encoders and decoders alng with this ?? and any noise affected in the signal by using this RF module ???

If you use software encoder/decoder like mikroC manchester enc/dec then you don't have to use hardware enc/dec else you have to use something like HT12E and HT12D. If it is bidirectional communication haveing RF Rx and Tx pair at both sides then you need HT12E and HT12D at both sides. Go for software enc/dec. It will be cheaper. Noise affects RF communication. You need to have 100 nF Ceramic Cap across power pins of each RF module and close to RF module. Also pull down Rx and Tx lines of micro.

Like microC compiler is in hi tech compilrr have such library.?
Or is it possible to export this to hi tech.
Or can we do it ourself.

i browsed through the circuit of line following robot .there used LM324 which takes reading from IR sensor pair and gives to PIC16F877A,why we using LM324 ?? cant we directly connect ir sensor to pic ??

LM324 is used if TSOPxxxx is not used but IR detector LED is used. If TSOPxxxx is used then it demodulates the IR burst and you don't need LM324.

Do you have any budget for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.