Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ltspice : Dynamic frequency in voltage Source (pulse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beegees54

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good morning to everyone,

For the last 2 days, i've been struggling with Ltspice. Indeed, i would like to implement a change of frequency during the transient response in my voltage source. However, I do not want a perfect pulse function with a 50% duty cycle, i would like a fixed duty cycle but with a variable frequency. For instance, at the beginning of my transient analysis, i want f=65kHz but at one moment, i want f to decrease to 10kHz (decrease lineary) but with the same duty cycle as before (0.1). the issue is that with Ltspice, we can only create this voltage source : PULSE(0 5 10n 10n 10n {dutymin/fre} {1/fre}) and fre has to be fixed during all the simulation.

Then, i tried to implement two sinewaves (from behavorial voltage source so fre can vary) delayed one from each other by duty min without succes.
Do you have any ideas how to implement this function in Ltspice?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Beegees54

A behavioral pulse generator model (e.g. integrator, thresholds, feedback) should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back