Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB design in Circuit Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

glensc59

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone,

I'm a final year engineering student working on a small picaxe controller board. Unfortunately I have no idea what I am doing as I have very limited knowledge of electronics and PCB design.
I have been struggling with this for 3 weeks now, and my assignment is due in at the end of the week, and I am hoping I can show someone how far I have got and my schematic and get some hint and tips in order to help me finnish?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Regards,

Glen

hi,

thanks for the quick reply. I need help with the design of the board, like i said I dont understand electronics and looking at the schematic i might as well be trying to ***** the enigma code!!

Can you please be more specific? I'm not a mind-reader, so you'll need to show some schematics and/or state a specific problem you are having.

Hi Glen,
I'm working as design enginner. Also I'm helping to my college juniors regards PCB. If u want more help send circuit I will help.

Regards,
S.Jayachitra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back