Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need some urgent guidline... regarding my thesis paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumar1988

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
i am m.e electronics student, plz suggest me sweet able topic in the field of power electronics, i am too much woried about my topic selection plz suggest me any emerging topic in power electronics side..plz plz

Suggestion: testing reverse diodes in an inverter output stage along with IGBT's and mosfets to see the effect of turn on times and how a fast turn on affects the diode recovery and total losses in the inverter stage - you could use a 250VDC bus and drive into a 110Vac load (or mains via an isolating transformer) - H bridge inverter structure with one slow leg (50/60Hz) and one fast leg - 35kHz say. also the loss difference resulting from a very fast turn off on an mosfet (<40nS turn off) compared to a good IGBT.

i want to do my thesis regarding power industrial side like steper motors or stepper motor controller. plz suggest me topic at industrial side

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back