Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REQ MCS-51 Library sch for Pr@te199SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_expoler2

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI
REQ MCS-51 Library sch for Pr@te199SE
can post or url
thank

For 80C31/80C51/87C51 yes?

DIP or PLCC ? package or do you just want SCH symbol?

Why do you not think you can make this yourself. Learning library managers and their function in the EDA package is an important learning process. Probably one of the most difficult thing to manage in any EDA software.

You know the SCH symbol for the MCS51 is already in the standard P99 libraries under Intel Embedded I (1992).LIB?

Here is another one anyway if it is any good to you. Check with the data sheet first! If the parts are screwed up then it not my fault.

To be honest I do not think I would trust anyone else library for the sake of 5-10 minutes or so to draw it myself.

The library should be in P99SE ASCII format, not binary, so you will need to import it into a DDB file format first to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back