Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lattice ISPlsi software

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Turbo PC...
I have a few ispLSI 1032E 70LJ... I want to use them in a logic analyzer., but I don't have the tools.
please can u send a copy of pDS...

ztollan@gmail.com

thanks...

Hi Everyone,
I don't suppose that one of you kind people with the iSPLSI PDS software could email me a copy? I would be most grateful. I have a couple of weeks left in this job, and I just need to sort out a detail on an old design for a colleague who will be taking over from me.
Any help that you could offer would be most gratefully received.
ilake at trtest.com

Sorry for the delay. I just saw your posts. Do you still need PDS?

Sorry for the delay. I just saw your posts. Do you still need PDS?

Do you happen to know where I can obtain the software to handle ISPLSI2032? The new ISP Lever Classic 1.5 and 1.6 seems to choke on any of the 1k and 2k CPLD families. Is there perhaps a link on Lattice website to allow download of older ISP Lever Classic (such as 1.3)? Thanks - gimechip@live.com

if I remember well, you can switch support on for mature devices as they call it. Then you might be able to see some of the ispLSI2k family ...

Hi,
I have some isplsi1032E-70lj and try to do something useless :)
Can enyone send me old Lattice pDS Software?

email: atr(at)dlc.fi

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back