Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who use Allegro PCB 15.7. I need small help ( will pay $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcbdesigner34

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to downconvert Allegro 15.7 to Allegro 15.2. I am ready to pay $10 for this. I will give you an allegro 15.7 brd file. You will then open it in your allegro, click export -> Save as Allegro 15.2 and send the file to me. Please PM me if you can do it.

Re: Who use Allegro PCB 15.7. I need small help ( will pay $

I really want to give u a hand,but unfortunately I only have a 16.0.

Hi
I can help you to convert,of course it's free :).But I don't know if your file size is too big.

Hi,

I will convert and give it you back. send your board file.

Thanks & Regards
Geekay

i will convert and give send ur file and pm mail id..

Give me your file (its better to save it to 7z format its compression is awesome) at madeelusman@yahoo.com and i'll retrun it to you after converting it

If you have allegro 15.7V then open the board in 15.7V and then goto -->File--->Export--->save design to 15.0V now you can open the file in any 15.x verion including 15.2

As far as i have seen all of the mayor release numbers 14.xxxx 15.xxxx and so on have a possibility under file - export to downgreat within the mayor release number eg 15.7 to 15.all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back