Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which book is better? Gray or Grebene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray's book is quite great! But it is difficult to understand the huge book if you have fundenmental knowledge.
Anyway, analog IC designer must(I think) refer the book.

Have fun

hk2004 said:
Gray's book is quite great! But it is difficult to understand the huge book if you have fundenmental knowledge.
Anyway, analog IC designer must(I think) refer the book.

Have fun

Gray is the bible but all the other books are great. But without practical knowledge and real design it's not enough unfortunately. This should include post layout sims as well....a lot of times it makes a big difference.

Added after 1 minutes:

I realised this after 10 years of design in the analog/mixed signal area

I just reading Gray's book.I think it needs for a second one.

Man, I really struggled to read Gray and Meyer. But listen to me,it paid off very well. I am more confident in design because of that book. Go for it man. All the other books follow the master

Entry Level- Read Sedra & Smith's Microelectronics circuit

I think the worst book is J.Baker's, it tries to do too much in a book, and i think he's just trying to squueze a few books into one of his own. i don't think you learn great analog stuffs from a memory guy. p.s. j.baker is mostly doing memory design.

Both are the best boocks

Hi

Topic locked. If you have good information to add PM me.

Cl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back