Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is pmod in matlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdaspring

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is pmod in matlab. And in practical you have to implement 4 modes (mode 1, mode 2, mode 3, mode 4)...Can anyone explain to me what are they for?

I don't think there is any function named pmod in matlab... Can you give us an example?

I know there is a modp which is the positive modulo function and then with a few searches I found a variable called pmod which is the plant model in simulink.

Yes it is something to do in simulink. Sorry for the unclear question. So could anyone explain me a bit more on this. Thank you so much.

Pmod is a variable that refers to a plant model created by some functions in Model Predictive Control Toolbox. There are some information about plant models and the use of toolbox's functions in this help document: radio.feld.cvut.cz/matlab/pdf_doc/mpc/mpc.pdf. Unless you have some background in control systems, it doesn't seem trivial to understand these concepts. Probably someone more experienced could try to explain them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.