Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is hot topics in analog design research?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there r so many topics . u can search on net.

I think that RF and PLL will be the hot issues after this came low power.

hi all

A programmable spread spectrum clock. Interesting enough

i think, it is RFID. coz it always needs and depends on the most cutting edge tech proccess.

To focus on only one domain seems to be an old fashion approach. Instead focus on the interception between different domain levels.

If you take a look at the wireless sensor networks you have to design new efficient com protocols and special analog circuits. In between there are hardware MAC implementations, low energy DSPs, clever RF architectures ... and so on.

All domains are interessting but most of the solutions space is in between the knowledge domains.

So take a broad approach to fill your interest.

What the meaning if the ESD pads, and what is hte challenge in this tobic to become in research area?

sridhar540 said:
Understanding about the ESD pads in the high voltage design.

Low power and High speed devices.

I think is RFID/Wimax RF/power efficient circuits.

c.c.huang

CT delta-sigma
power management
low power

low power and high frequency

they are the hot topic and i think they will stay for a long period

Transistor Design with high gain(low drain current) and also without considerable variations in the dimensions of the transistor is always a STILL-SEARCHING-TREASURE for Analog designers..

I also think ADC/DAC/PLL because every thing is moving digital but the worl remains analog at such high performance interface komponent will always be needed. And these are ADC/DACs

ddboy40 said:
I also think ADC/DAC/PLL because every thing is moving digital but the worl remains analog at such high performance interface komponent will always be needed. And these are ADC/DACs

agree

CMOS Image sensors are replacing CCD's in all domains this is an interesting area to look out for.

wireless/bielectronic

every tradional ckts would all be researched and designed again in nano period.There're so much challeage in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back