Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TV Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxcsemaj

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good day Everyone,

I am a ECE graduating student and I have a capstone/thesis project regarding to broadcasting and I found a TV Transmitter that can Transmit Audio and Video, I have a question what will be the value of those variable capacitor to have a frequency of 629.143MHz at Channel 40?

Or what should I do to make it tunable to a certain frequency?

Or do you have recommendations where I should simulate it because in multisim can't find other components there.

Or do you have a circuit for low power digital tv transmitter at least 1W for audio and video transmission? Thank you!

1W Transmitter Circuit.png

Those are not ICs, they are pre-built and programmed modules made by the manufacturer so you will not find equivalents to them. The actual digital encoder is a Fujitsu MB86391 (maybe where the '391' in the name comes from) and it dates back to 2004. It is no longer in production. I used them in the past but they are quite limited in the data rates and formats they can produce.

If you really want to broadcast digital TV, first check which system you need because there are several incompatible ones in use around the World, then take a look at this web site https://batc.org.uk/ where several hobbyists are making their own transmitters. It is a club web site but open for anyone to browse.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back