Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Renesas M16C Design Contest 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got mine yesterday!
I was so exited that I finally got that; and I was so disappointed that I just got 4 chip samples. Very unfortunately to me, I can't work with just several samples, because I can't make a kit which is very difficult for me to do my experiment. What could I do ?
I'm wondering to know whether I could get that kit later on!
I saw the page "If you have received notification that your request has been approved, then you should receive your Starter Kit in the next four to six weeks."
Maybe samples come first, then come the kit.
Am I right?

Just purchase the starter kit, as I know they do not send email whether your request is approved or not.

If you need to join the contest, 6 weeks from now will be quite too late for the contest.

Btw, how can you use the LQFP package of the Rensas M16C series?

i am looking for previous winnig project details, can any one help me out ?

Today I received my SKP28 kit! Its amazing! In the next days, I will put my mind and my fingers for work!!!

Thanks EDA board Group, Circuit Cellar and Renesas!

Gorkin.

ful babu said:
i am looking for previous winnig project details, can any one help me out ?

i think they are not released rite?

at cirquitcellar the previous design contest deals about AVR chips. possibly they have stored some old information.

I am not shure if they always have the same procedure etc. Which information are you looking for for older projects?

Hi,
Yesterday I received a mail from Renesas:
"Unfortunately, the stock that Renesas reserved for this complimentary sample distribution has been depleted."
Good luck in the contest for those, who has received their Starter Kit!

probert

well the reason is simple someone request the sample kit and not use for study but instead posted on ebay for sale

This persons are donkeys and idiots. These kits are free for studying and gain more knowledge in architecture, languages, concepts and challenges...

Gorkin.

I quite agree your opinion.
I'm just a student , I need the kit to develop my project bitterly. But unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to get the kit.
I'm so sad!!! and angry!!! I can't bear that deed!!!

well the free offer no more but i think you could buy it from resonas or digikey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back